Advocacy and education to promote the preservation of Atlanta’s architecturally, historically and culturally significant buildings, neighborhoods and landscapes.
Most Endangered Historic Places
27 West Andrews Drive
The following properties were advocated for via the Atlanta Preservation Center's Most Endangered Historic Places List. Unfortunately, they were not saved from demolition.
Click on the image to see information about the place. The red numbers above will sort the sites by the year they were listed by the Atlanta Preservation Center on the Most Endangered Historic Places List.
- 280 The Prado
- Alcoa Building
- Atlanta Public School Buildings
- Burge Apartments
- Citizens & Southern National Bank, Moreland Avenue
- Craigie House
- Dwoskins Building
- Gulf Oil Building
- Hanson Motor Car Company
- Herndon Building
- Hightower Textile Engineering Building
- Hirsch & Feebeck Halls
- Judge William Wilson House
- Maddox House
- Peachtree Hills Apartments
- Pickrick Cafeteria - Ajax Building
- Pitts House & Dairy Farm
- Upchurch-Kelley House and Garden
- Withers House